Friday, July 18, 2014

June

So I finally have my computer working again but now Blogger won't let me upload any pictures.  I've been trying for over a week now and figured it was time to at least put an update in since July is half over.
The basement is finally done and we are loving it.  Most days it's been too hot to spend much time outside but the basement is nice and cool.  Mia loves having a huge playroom and tells everyone who comes over that the big room is her toy room.  Monty is also loving his theater room.  I think every night I work he is down there watching a movie.  I've only managed to watch one so far but it was pretty awesome.  The hot weather has been nice on Mondays.  Monday is Cherry Hill day for Mia and I.  It is a local waterpark and we are having a blast there.  Most weeks we go with our neighbors which just adds to the fun.  We have also gone to one of the local movie theaters and enjoyed their free summer movie.  We plan on doing that some more this summer.  It's nice and cool and since the movie is free it's easy to justify popcorn and soda.  June also meant Syracuse days.  The parade was pretty awesome and Monty took Mia to the carnival one evening while I was at work.  It was a fun daddy daughter day for them.
Well that's about it for now.  I will continue to fight with Blogger and see if maybe I can get some pictures up one of these days.  Sorry about that. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment